Garden Cottage, Kirriemuir
Self catering holiday cottage near Kirriemuir, Angus
Garden Cottage is the detached annex of the owner’s property which has parking for 2 cars, disabled access, its own front door & an enclosed garden with secure bike storage.
The lovely warm & comfortable 2 bedroomed cottage is on 2 levels, and is ideal for 4 adults (+ 1 child/infant) & is Dog-Friendly (2 max).
It has a double bedroom downstairs & a large twin bedroom upstairs which will easily accommodate a folding bed or cot.
- The large shower room has disabled facilities.
- The modern, well equipped kitchen/dining/lounge with patio doors opening out onto the enclosed garden has beautiful views over Strathmore and the Sidlaw Hills.
- Linen, towels, and Utilities are all included in the price.
- 2 well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
Garden Cottage is 2miles from Kirriemuir & Glamis.
Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen & the Highlands are all easily accessed by car, making this an ideal base for all age groups, interests and activities as well as local events such as Kirriemuir Walking Festival, Music Festivals ( Kirriemuir Festival, BonFest ),Glamis Proms and Glamis Extravaganza.
- Off road parking
- Disabled access
- Enclosed garden
- Secure bike storage
- Freezer available for fish / small game
- Washing machine
- TVs / DVD player
- Cot / high chair / stair gate
- Family Games / DVDs / toy box
- BBQ / Garden furniture
Garden Cottage at Burnside House,
Roundyhill, Nr Kirriemuir,